NEW PRODUCT ALERT
Portable Clamp-on DC Ammeters
The Swain Meter™ can identify and locate stray DC and current leakage fast!
Use on Land, Underground or Subsea — Custom Built to Your Specific Needs
“Just Swain It!”
The Swain Meter™ Company manufactures a portable DC measuring clamp-on ammeter that precisely measures the magnitude and direction of direct current flow on any conductor. Used both onshore and offshore, Swain instruments assist with corrosion monitoring and cathodic protection by accurately reading current from 5mA to 200 Amps with a resolution of 1mA in the 0-2Amp range.
- Sizes range from 2” through 100”+ diameters
- Clips and Clamps are non-contact devices
- Measure DC from 5mA to 200Amps
- One mA Resolution in 2A range
- Cancels up to 10A of AC interference for accurate reads
- Shows direction and Magnitude of current
- Corrosion monitoring
- Pipeline cathodic protection
- STRAY DC ON PIPELINES, ANODES & GROUNDING CONDUCTORS
- IDENTIFY COMPROMISED INSULATORS IN FACILITIES
- FIND CURRENT LEAKAGE IN BATTERY SYSTEMS
- DC RAIL STRAY CURRENT IDENTIFICATION
AND MANY MORE.
We have equipment available for Domestic rentals. Click below to request information about this program.
GET YOUR QUOTE NOW!
Ask us about our meter trade in program – get $500 off your next order.