The Swain Meter™ can identify and locate stray DC and current leakage fast!
The Swain Meter™ Company manufactures portable DC current clamp meters that precisely measure the magnitude and direction of DC current flow on any conductor. Used both onshore and offshore, Swain instruments assist with corrosion monitoring and cathodic protection by accurately reading current from 5mA to 200 Amps with a resolution of 1mA in the 0-2Amp range.
- Sizes range from 3/4” through 100”+ diameters
- Clips and Clamps are non-contact devices
- Measure DC current from 5mA to 200Amps
- One mA Resolution in 2A range
- Cancels up to 10A of AC interference for accurate reads
- Shows direction and Magnitude of current
- Corrosion monitoring
- Pipeline cathodic protection
- STRAY DC ON PIPELINES, ANODES & GROUNDING CONDUCTORS
- IDENTIFY COMPROMISED INSULATORS IN FACILITIES
- FIND CURRENT LEAKAGE IN BATTERY SYSTEMS
- DC RAIL STRAY CURRENT IDENTIFICATION
AND MANY MORE…